Human Resource Internships
Human resource internships are available throughout the year at E & S Home Care Solutions. If you are searching for experience, this is a great opportunity to earn it.
E & S Home Care Solutions is looking for talented individuals with an interest in Human Resources or a related field to help expand our business. Interns will work hands-on to recruit, interview, and onboard Certified Home Health Aides to provide services to clients in the state of New Jersey. This internship is for credit with the potential to turn into a part-time or full-time position.
I. Internship Requirements:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Cover Letter
- Include work availability from December 2017 to June 2018 in the cover letter
II. Job Description:
- Assist in data entry and upkeep of employee, client, and scheduling records.
- Communicate with the Board of Nursing, case managers, clients, home health aides, and Director of Nursing in order to properly schedule employees to maintain efficient operations of the company’s home care services.
- Schedule and coordinate home care services between clients and home health aides.
- Full cycle HHA interviewing and hiring.
- Perform office filing and other administrative duties.
III. Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
IV. How to apply:
You can email your resume to email@example.com.