Hiring for Nurse Supervisor Positions
E & S Home Care Solutions is hiring Nurse Supervisors for the Lawrenceville campus. We are hiring for several other positions too. If you are interested in applying with us today, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Ensure that each nurse on staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all patient care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of car
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Valid RN license
- 2+ years’ nursing supervisory experience
- Some experience as an LTC nurse preferred
- Positive attitude
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
Where Quality Counts! Congratulations to the Certified Home Health Aide Class of October 2018
E & S Home Care Solutions had another successful class graduate the Certified Home Health Aide training. They were well-prepared and trained to provide compassionate care to their loved ones. As the number one training facility in New Jersey, caregivers choose our agency because we are dependable, offer quality training, and focus on their individual needs.
Congratulations to our Certified Home Health Aide class of October 2018 at our Lawrenceville location. You are well on your way at helping those in need!
These caregivers are ready to take on the world. Their smiles show their dedication and their compassion towards what they do. Home health care is our mission and we ensure that our home health aides are as compassionate as we are. You’ll never need to worry.
Congratulations to our Certified Home Health Aides of September 2018
At E & S Home Care Solutions, we provide career opportunities at our training center for Certified Home Health Aides. Once our home health aides complete their training, they are available to assist with compassionate care. They are prepared by experienced Registered Nurses and other medical professionals in their field. It’s no wonder our home care services are rated highly. We have plenty of Home Health Aides that are ready to give your loved ones care.
We want to wish our newest class a big congratulations on their success!
E & S Home Care Solutions is hiring for several positions! If you want to join a team that is built on success, optimism, and who continues to grow, apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com.
- Registered Nurses
- Field Nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Case Coordinators
- Human Resources
These positions have different qualifications. For further questions, please send an email or contact us at 888-288-8826.
At E & S Academy, we make you feel important. You are important. Certified Home Health Aides are one of the number one sought after professionals! The reason being is that it is hard to find compassionate caregivers.
Apply with us today: https://eshcs.com/careers/
Advantages of applying to our agency:
- $250 sign up bonus
- Ongoing classes
- Three locations for your convenience
- We care about you and your importance to the community
- Trust and compassion is what we do
- Instant Hire
E & S Home Care Solutions
A World of Trust in Your Hands