We believe that hiring the best Certified Home Health Aides/Caregivers leads to greater client satisfaction.
If you are a compassionate, hard working and dedicated individual seeking a NJ Home Health Aide Certification training in order to obtain employment as a Certified Home Health Aide/Caregiver with E&S Home Care Solutions or any other Home Health Aide agency in NJ, please register online or contact our training coordinator at (908) 222-8494 and request an interview to register for the upcoming class.
Did you know that the home healthcare field is projected to increase in demand by over 50% in just the next 10 years alone? Did you also know that a job as a home caregiver is a great stepping stone on your way to more prestigious jobs in the medical / healthcare field? If you want to prepare yourself for a lucrative career in a field that’s only getting bigger, then you’ve come to the right spot! There is no better place to learn more about home health aide training than E&S Home Care Solutions.
But first you should answer the following questions:
- Are you looking for a Career instead of a Job?
- Do you want to join the Growing Healthcare Industry?
- Are you a people’s person, and like helping others?
- Do you want to make a difference in somebody’s life and enrich your own life at the same time?
- Do you want to become a Certified Home Health Aide and use your life skills to help others maximize their quality of life?
If you answered YES to all the above questions, then you should know that E&S Home Care Solutions makes it easy for you to become a New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide by following just these 6 steps:
1. Register online or Contact E&S Home Care Solutions Training Coordinator at (908) 222-8494 to enroll in the next class. E&S Training is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing and qualified Board approved instructors teach our courses. Courses are offered monthly in both day and evening programs, and are offered in English.
2. Complete the required 76 hours of training (60 hours of classroom instruction and 16 hours of clinical) over 2 and half weeks. Our fully equipped classes are small and allow students to work collaboratively in learning areas that include:
- Patient Communication
- Recording Vital Signs
- Respiratory Equipment Training
- Respiratory Therapy Aide
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Training
- Introduction to Body Systems
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Geriatric Skills
- Introduction to Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Aide Training
- Patient Mobility
- Patient Personal Care
- Understanding Vital Signs
- Uses of Basic Laboratory Equipment
- And more…
3. Take and pass the competency evaluation at the end of the course.
4. Complete your application and certification forms and attach the fees (included to enrollment cost) charged by the New Jersey Board of Nursing. E&S will provide all the certification forms and the official letter needed from the training agency to verify your satisfactory completion of the required training hours. E&S will submit the applications to the Board for the whole class.
5. Within four weeks, the Board of nursing will notify E&S which of the applicants are eligible for certification. This conditional approval will allow you to be employed conditionally in most agency settings where there is a nurse supervisor.
6. You are eligible to work with your conditional approval until the State of New Jersey completes a criminal background check. You will receive your Certification as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) once your background check is completed, usually within 120 days after you are conditionally approved.
Qualified candidates will have employment opportunities at E&S Home Care Solutions as soon as two weeks after completing the training. Once hired, additional training is available to E&S employees at no extra charge. Once you have completed the course, passed the evaluation, submitted the certification packet, and passed the criminal background check, and have been approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, your certification from the Board will enable you to work anywhere in the State as a Certified Home Health Aide.