Home Care Done Right
At E & S Home Care Solutions, we are a family dedicated to providing your family with the care they need. This is not a promise, but it is a guarantee that you will have the right caregiver to assist your loved one with their daily needs. We constantly improve our services too.
In addition, we accept most health care insurance providers and our rates are affordable too. There is nothing better than receiving a free consultation where you know you will be able to walk away if it is not for you. You should go ahead and schedule your free consultation today by calling 888-288-8826. We will be happy to assist you!
Human Resource Internships
Human resource internships are available throughout the year at E & S Home Care Solutions. If you are searching for experience, this is a great opportunity to earn it.
E & S Home Care Solutions is looking for talented individuals with an interest in Human Resources or a related field to help expand our business. Interns will work hands-on to recruit, interview, and onboard Certified Home Health Aides to provide services to clients in the state of New Jersey. This internship is for credit with the potential to turn into a part-time or full-time position.
I. Internship Requirements:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Cover Letter
- Include work availability from December 2017 to June 2018 in the cover letter
II. Job Description:
- Assist in data entry and upkeep of employee, client, and scheduling records.
- Communicate with the Board of Nursing, case managers, clients, home health aides, and Director of Nursing in order to properly schedule employees to maintain efficient operations of the company’s home care services.
- Schedule and coordinate home care services between clients and home health aides.
- Full cycle HHA interviewing and hiring.
- Perform office filing and other administrative duties.
III. Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
IV. How to apply:
You can email your resume to email@example.com.
Health is Happiness
Health is happiness. It is a new expression that I came up with after I realized how awful it is to feel sick. When you feel sick, everything else suffers. You cannot go to work, your energy levels are low, and your hobbies become chores. It is not only me that thinks this way. According to polls throughout the United States, Americans say health care is the most important issue.
I. Why is Health Care the Source of Happiness?
The reason health care is a hot topic is that even the healthiest Americans are concerned about their future. In an instant, your life can change, and your health today can never be taken for granted. Baby boomers understand the value of home care. Throughout most of their lives, they were provided with new opportunities. Homes were considered a staple in traditional Americana. For the reason of traditionalism, most baby boomers prefer to receive care at home, and I do not blame them.
II. Health is Happiness and Home is Where the Heart Is
It is a combination of the two that makes home care the number one option for aging Americans in the United States. If health is happiness and home is where the heart is, the duo are the perfect recipe for success. Home Health Aides are in-home nurses trained to provide for aging patient’s daily needs while preserving their need for independence. In addition, Home Health Aides reduce incidents at home and can prevent further injury from occurring. Essentially, it is a win, win, and win for the patient.
Personal Home Care You Can Trust
We are a trusted provider of home care services throughout the state of New Jersey. The number one reason is that we stay true to our word.
Are you searching for a home care provider you can trust? You should look no further than E & S Home Care Solutions.
Reasons to Trust Us:
- Approved by CAHC
- Affiliated with over
- 24/7 compassionate care and access to Case Managers, Registered Nurses, and Certified Home Health Aides
- JACC, Private Pay, and major insurances accepted
- Long-term care insurance
- Number one training provider of Home Health Aides in the State of New Jersey
- Three branches that service most counties
- Multi-lingual staff to meet your needs
- Social Media and branding with 4 stars or more
You can find the right home health aide for your family members by contacting our team today at 888-288-8826 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help you.
E & S Home Care Solutions is hiring for several positions! If you want to join a team that is built on success, optimism, and who continues to grow, apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com.
- Registered Nurses
- Field Nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Case Coordinators
- Human Resources
These positions have different qualifications. For further questions, please send an email or contact us at 888-288-8826.