- Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Stabilized Bone Fractures
- Conditions that include oxygen therapy (Emphysema, COPD)
- Painful conditions like Arthritis, MS, and Parkinson’s disease
- General weakness that would be difficult in a private automobile
- Back and Spine related injuries and degenerative conditions
- And much more...
Local Transportation by Wheelchair VanWhether it’s a doctor’s appointment, a wedding, family reunion, or an afternoon out, give us a call and we'll give you a quote.
Our vehicles are equipped with top of the line electric wheelchair lifts, and with seating capacity for up to 7 people, so someone may travel with you if you wish.
We will transport you to your destination, and then our drivers will take you right inside the place you need to be, while making sure you are safe and comfortable.
Regardless of the service that you choose, you can expect to receive the following:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance which exceeds state requirements
- Medically trained personnel to insure the safe and proper transfer of patients with various medical history
- Staff who understand the necessity of maintaining patient confidentiality (HIPPA)
- Drivers attend annual National Safety Council defensive drivers training
- Professional personnel in uniform with picture identification
- Radio Dispatched Vehicles
- All vehicles have tracking devices linked to our dispatch center via GPS
- All vehicles are part of a comprehensive maintenance plan and are replaced after a pre-determined number of miles
- The philosophy that we arrive on time, every time
- 100% satisfaction guarantee