High School Diploma or GED
One or more years experience in a customer service field. Six months clerical and /or computer experience. All license/certificate or higher in a customer service or health care field can be used to substitute for the work experience.
The staff Coordinator follows and adheres to a centralized staffing system, designed on client level of need. Works closely with nursing management personnel to ensure compliance with staffing policy and practices. Functions as a liaison between the Public, Clinical and Administrative Services. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Services, plan, organize, and conduct assigned activities for the recruitment of new employees. Coordinate staffing to assigned cases.
- Receive and process referrals under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Services or his/her designee.
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Services or his/her designees assign staff to cases based upon client’s needs and available personnel.
- Monitor services clients are receiving through quality assurance calls to client.
- Report discrepancies’ problems to the Director of Nursing /Clinical Services or his/her designee and the Branch Administrator.
- Conduct calls check-ins to verity employee time and attendance. Report discrepancies’ problems to the Nursing/Clinical Services or his/her designee and the Branch Administrator.
- Network with Medical, Clients, and Community agencies for referrals and follow-up of clients.
- Make and update employee personnel records as indicated.
- Process new employment applications and schedule for interviews and Orientation.
- Notify the Director of Nursing/Clinical Services or his/her designee and the Branch Administrator of new hires and their first day of work.
- Perform On-call functions as assigned.
- Update files and reports as indicated (i.e., Personnel Records, On-call book, referral Intake Log etc,).
- Prepare and issue reports as directed by the Director of Nursing/ Clinical Service and/or Branch administrator.
- Participate in Staff and Committee meetings as assigned.
- Perform other duties as outlined in the Organizational Policies and Procedures manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Process Time Sheets and Service Report weekly for payroll and filing after reconciling the information with the Scheduling Profile.