Registered Nurse (RN)
South Plainfield, New Jersey
Clinical Care Services
Director of Nursing
EducationLicensed in NJ as a Registered Professional Nurse
Other credentials as assignment dictate
One or more years experience in the licensed field.
Register Nurse delivers all direct patient care services both in the hospital, long Term care facility, and home and other health delivery system.
- Under the direction of Director Nurse, the Registered Nurse provides Professional nursing care to assigned patients within the framework of the Agency’s policies and procedures.
- Under the direction and supervision of Director of Nurse, the Registered Nurse provides professional nurse services to assigned patients within the framework of the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Update files and records as indicated.
- Participate in Staff and Committee meetings as assigned.
- Submit paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform duties as assigned.