South Plainfield, New Jersey
EducationHigh School Diploma or Higher
N / A
- Strong Communications Skills.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Dedicated, reliable, motivated and resourceful individual.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources & Health care.
- Process all on-boarding paperwork for new hires
- Review resumes, source candidates, scheduling initial phone screens
- Online Recruiting – Maintaining and researching school job postings to target qualified candidates
- Maintain candidate status in Hire Systems
- Assist with Coordination of Events Must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week (days/times flexible).
If you are interested in this unpaid internship opportunity, to build your resume and gain experience in the HR/Marketing field please send us your resume along with your contact information. Upon completion of internship, program offers possible Full time career position.
Apply Now →